Saturday, May 9, 2009

payee name

I need to change the payee name of my adsense account. Just the payee name - actually just the company name and the email address. Postal address and phone will stay the same. Since i'm not in the US i'd don't even have to change any TAX info. I contacted google and sure they said, i'd need to submit a new application after they closed my current account ... for my own security (?). 

So, the change of payee name means: 

- I'll loose revenue for the period between the closing process and the confirmation of the new application. in my case a couple of hundred $$$. 

- I'll have thange all adsense codes on all pages and sites i manage with my account. 

- I'll have to rebuild all custom settings like URL filter, Ad Colors, Channels. I can't export /import them from the old to the new account. (Hint, hint, ASA) 

Well, thanks for the pain, google!

Can you nto just keep a bank account in the old name. Pay in the cheque every month then transfer it to the new one?

No comments:

Post a Comment